Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

And now........

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 07, 2002 08:56AM
Well folks...the traffic has been lighter due to the current USFS closure.There were many gunshots heard in the surrounding hills last weekend signaling the arrival of quail hunting season.I did see a roadrunner crossing into the safety zone of private land to escape the mayhem.Many other species are hiding out as well.I heard some quail laughing ha HA ha ha HA ha while eating the birdseed that some kind locals left for them.
The local mule deer are resting a little easier this year although the Big Cat is still on the prowl.Those yappy coyotes are still wishing for a slow deer as they are sick of eating jackrabbit and K rats!(they gave up on the roadrunner)Bob the Cat left some tracks near a local chicken coop but remains as elusive as ever.And...last but not least,I would like to thank our eye in the sky,Mr Redtail for all of the info in this report.
Until next time....This is the Bowen Ranch Road traffic report
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

And now........

Laughing Bear 1641October 07, 2002 08:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login