Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Advanced

"Miracle" at Deep Creek !

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 13, 2012 11:25AM
I had a sore neck all week. I checked my insurance to see what it covered as far as chiropractors are concerned. I bought new pillows. I had my neck massaged. No thing helped. My neck still hurt. Was stiff and sore every where I went.
Sunday I went to Deep Creek Hot springs. The shower was flowing below the Anniversary pool when I arrived. So the first thing I did was let the water from the shower vibrate my neck for @ 10 minuets.
Then, I went around and visited the regulars there. Then I got in the shower for @ 20 minuets and let it vibrate my neck again. Then I was tired so I slept on the beach for 30 minuet to an hour. As soon as I woke up I headed back to the shower for about 20 minuets, again. After this my neck felt much better. Now it is completely better !

THANK YOU Jesus !!!

I took the temps of the pools from their center and near the surface at @ 2:30 pm.

The creek water just upstream from the Arizona pool was 54.1 degrees.

The Arizona pool was 106.9 degrees. I suppose no one else digs the sand out of this pool. it was only 1 foot deep. But very crowded all day.

The Anniversary pool was 105.4 degrees.

The Womb pool was 99.8 degrees.

The Serenity pool was 108.1 degrees.

The Crab cooker was 110.4 degrees.

The outside air temp when I took my thermometer out was 73.4 degrees. The weather does not get much better than it was on Sunday.

Happy Saint Pat Ricks day !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Miracle" at Deep Creek !

jobe2284March 13, 2012 11:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login