All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 25, 2017 10:01PM
Here is what they look like, https://www.google.com/search?q=osprey+images&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1qMa5k6bVAhXGslQKHaxdBAwQsAQIJw&biw=1280&bih=647

So today me and my three pooches are taking a break in the shade of a big Sycamore in a quiet area by the stream. Suddenly I hear a big splash and the dogs go running off towards a nearby pond in the direction of the sound. I go too. When I get there I don't see anything? Its hot so I decide to get in the pool for a refreshing dip. Then as I am in the water an Osprey comes flying by with a green fish ( a yellow sunfish, they are green with yellow tipped fins ) wriggling in its talons. I then realize the splash was the Osprey hitting the water getting the fish. For some reason it flew around and over me and the dogs a few times, back and forth, so I got a good look at it and the fish. Maybe it wanted to show off its catch winking smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Osprey at Deep Creek

Wizard1334July 25, 2017 10:01PM

Re: Osprey at Deep Creek

Wizard671July 25, 2017 10:18PM

neogeo641July 26, 2017 10:01AM

Wizard1059July 26, 2017 01:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login