Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (73% of Full)

Advanced

Phoenix is down, needs a rebirth

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 13, 2016 04:28PM
Saturday my family went to the springs and it was really great day there wasn't a really wild crowd, people were having fun. but I did notice that the Arizona pool was ankle-deep the plug seems to not be holding water and the river is very hot Behind The Rock. Phoenix Pool needs a rebirth and i tried to mend it by plugging up the red plug with some sand bag that was from the shower near the end of the aniversary pool, the shower pipe is also broken and cannot be connected - that needs mending as well. The Flume wasn't running to the bloom womb pool which wasn't flowing enough so I took the PVC pipe from the broken shower and put it up top so that it could run into the pools, there was lots of trash to down there and i tried to pick up some, it was pretty hot in the hot springs and most of the people were in the river but it was sad to see so much needing to be done at the hot springs if there's a meet-up times and group rehabs for Deep Creek I would love to hear about it I've gone enough times where I just don't want to bliss out, but actually want to be active and help maintain it while I visit so that everyone else can have a healthy fun time there.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Phoenix is down, needs a rebirth

Trailgal1880July 13, 2016 04:28PM

Re: Phoenix is down, needs a rebirth

Sandals1013July 14, 2016 08:04AM

neogeo924July 14, 2016 11:18PM

neogeo839July 14, 2016 11:21PM

Sandals858July 27, 2016 09:05PM

Paul P.817July 28, 2016 10:40AM

neogeo972July 28, 2016 10:56AM

Trailgal1345August 05, 2016 08:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login