Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Kids not allowed at Bowen Ranch anymore?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 20, 2016 03:38PM
I am an eyewitness to this situation. I was driving up to the bowen toll booth Sunday morning when the SUV in front of me backed away from the shack. I asked Mike what the deal was and he said they had kids and that the springs was no place for kids. Later Sunday I recognized the father that had been turned back. He had looked up directions to Freedom trail and parked there. The Mom told me they are always hiking and going to outdoor places as a family. Mom, dad and their three absolutely lovely kids under six years old had so much fun running around all day Sunday. I had seen the pre-teenagers with the OC group at the springs Saturday as well. The Sunday kids weren't anywhere comparible in age to the Sat kids.

And regarding Sycamore's comment about being overwelmed Sat, there were several organizations who had good sized groups at DC, but there was a wonderful vibe at the springs all day. Several regulars commented that it was an epic day.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kids not allowed at Bowen Ranch anymore?

Paul P.2021April 17, 2016 04:41PM

Wizard1278April 18, 2016 11:40AM

Paul P.1286April 18, 2016 09:20PM

Wizard971April 20, 2016 01:18PM

SilverAvion1919April 20, 2016 03:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login