Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (71% of Full)

Advanced

4/18/15 visit

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 19, 2015 07:25AM
Arrived at the ranch at about 10, had to follow in a slow moving group of 4 cars the last mile or so. They were all very nice but had a hard time figuring out how to pay and had questions for the nice lady at the house. I was getting impatiant as I sometimes do to get naked, so I decided to just do it while in line and it calmed me down. First time naked at the ranch house. Actually had a great talk with a beautiful women from China who was in the last car, so the wait became ok. We all parked together and they were all from a group that I forgot the name of, but were very cool people. Noticed 2 ranger vehicals in the lot as I started my hike down and asked them what was going on. They had just returned from the springs and had given tickets to the campers who were too close to the springs, awsome ! Had just a wonderful day at the springs talking with different people and especailly a very cool women from Mamouth. Most clothed, a few nudes, but I do not reallly care myself if I am the only nude. Had the usual group of young idiot guys with the glass bottle of rum in one of the springs, but since I was once younger I do understand the male brain is sometimes a bit slow to develop. Hiked out at about 2, passed a few groups on the way out and noticed the lot was really full when I left. As I left more cars were lined up to enter, so again the nice lady( does anyone know here name) let me out the back way. I thanked her for the road repair, it has been improved on one of the sections. My last thought is with all the friggin money they are making on parking it should be paved all the way and even have a valet service.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

4/18/15 visit

juliankaye2377April 19, 2015 07:25AM

Re: 4/18/15 visit

Wizard1482April 19, 2015 04:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login