Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

trip review 11-1-13

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 01, 2013 05:54PM
Arrived at the ranch near 1045 and there was couple of cars in the lot. It was a bit chilly for me as I was preparing for the hike. While getting ready a car arrived with 1 guy and he was off on his freehike before me. Just as I was starting to hike another car arrrived with 1 person. I caught up with the guy ahead of me and we had a nice chat on the hike down. The weather had warmed and the wind was gone so the weather was perfect. Met a couple of first timers at one of the pools and they were enjoying the nude soak. There was maybe 4 other guys spread around the grounds and I think all were nude. Met a beautiful young lady and her dog on the beach and had a great time chatting with her and her cool dog for a couple of hours. Hiked out nude at about 2pm and passed 2 groups hiking down, 3 pretty young ladys and another young group of 2 guys and 1 gal. As I drove off I could not help but think about the wonderful person I spent most of the day with and hope to see her again at this very cool place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2013 05:57PM by juliankaye.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

trip review 11-1-13

juliankaye1739November 01, 2013 05:54PM

Re: trip review 11-1-13

Patrick1424November 04, 2013 01:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login