Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: The reality of political influence

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 28, 2004 08:07AM
The hiking trip Katrina refers to also included a valid hunting license in the possession of myself and my son. Katrina lies when she claims I am armed when talking to OHV riders and other recreational users. No members of the public were contacted that day . Hunting is a recreational activity long enjoyed by many in the Juniper Sub region. A group called Quail Unlimited has built wildlife guzzlers to enhance the survival rate of animals in the area. I maintain a constant fresh water source at my place in the Village and see much wildlife activity there including evidence of an occasional mountain lion. I have a badger living within close proximity as well.

I believe the intent of Katrina's post on this thread is to spread unfound rumors and discredit the efforts undertaken by the Friends of Juniper Flats. The malicious nature of Katrina's post puts my life in danger as we are experiencing widespread vandalism from a rouge OHV element. One thing is certain Katrina.....when I am out hunting, I avoid contact with other members of the public as people get uneasy about strangers with guns in remote areas.

There is a distinct boundry here Katrina. When we are out educating members of the public about appropraite use of public lands, the Friends travel in a group for safety and educate in a polite way. We are unarmed except with cameras and cell phones. It would be wise Katrina to get your facts straight before circulating wild rumors intended to promote visions of armed vigalantes roaming the hills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The reality of political influence

katrina island 1001May 23, 2004 02:36PM

LaughingBear 632May 23, 2004 03:42PM

sycamorelaughing 613May 23, 2004 03:47PM

Arizona Mike 638May 25, 2004 11:35AM

LaughingBear 563May 23, 2004 04:48PM

katrina island 564May 26, 2004 02:45PM

LaughingBear 628May 26, 2004 04:37PM

katrina island 579May 28, 2004 12:24AM

LaughingBear 1030May 28, 2004 08:07AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.