Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: A Witness' Account of Hardline Enforcement of Camping Ban

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 27, 2003 06:38PM
Well....its obvious that this individual Donny was living at the hot springs and not the keeper of a clean camp. I think it was time for him to go. Another neighbor of mine was complaining about the trash to me asking if the DCV could do something about the situation. I told my neighbor that DCV are not the hotsprings police and if he had concerns, call the Ranger. We must ask the question here....is it acceptable for people to be living at the hotsprings? Do we say, this guy seems like a regular guy.....a little messy...but what the hay.....he's between jobs right now so we will make an exception to the camping ban?

No.....some concerned locals helped this man by providing him a ride off of the mountain before the Rangers got to him. In my opinion, Donny wasnt "branded" a scofflaw camper. He earned the title fair and square. He was homeless and living at the hotsprings.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Witness' Account of Hardline Enforcement of Camping Ban

katrina island 947November 27, 2003 12:21PM

Re: A Witness' Account of Hardline Enforcement of Camping Ban

LaughingBear 844November 27, 2003 06:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login