Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (61% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Day Trip

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 27, 2003 06:27PM
Hi NN
Yes, I was there and you were pointed out to me, but I'm sorry that we never did actually talk. Wasn't it a great day at the springs...such a large crowd all enjoying the place peacefully?
I was there for three days this time, and also did a day trip last weekend when the wildflower show was even more spectacular. This time we got to see a large black rattler just upstream from the pools. I was glad that everyone wanted pictures but no one wanted to harm the snake. It was very calm and never rattled once.
I'll be back again this weekend for the meeting. Looking forward to seeing everyone. A few people who are not in DCV expressed interest in attending our next meeting.
We picked up a little trash each day, but before we left Monday we gathered some trash upstream and emptied a large trashbag hanging in a tree. The area around the trees and around the springs was very clean. Some very nice people volunteered to take a bag each of trash, so we got four bags out and a few other items.
Peace and happy soakin' to all.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Day Trip

Wizard 1074May 24, 2003 10:45AM

Nevada Naturist 656May 24, 2003 10:12PM

LaughingBear 741May 24, 2003 10:41PM

Wizard 655May 24, 2003 11:27PM

Wizard 691May 24, 2003 11:36PM

LaughingBear 734May 25, 2003 11:12AM

sycamorelaughing 1195May 27, 2003 06:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login