Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Re: naturist's legal resources

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 01, 2002 09:29AM
Kary, You illustrate how a person can be told a story and then go on to treat it as truth regarding your reference to me " making my own road ". Tell us something here, on this forum, that would show us you have " proof " to support this statement. The simple fact will be, all you have is a story you have heard. Also, we both know you are referring to the JF3 trail, not a road. I heard of another vehicle being vandalized at the JF3 trailhead. Why are single cars being vandalized at this particular spot? I would not be suprised that if this question were answered, it may very well be found that chance had nothing to do with it. Thats just my opinion. Who do I need to ask permission to visit public lands like DCHS, not you, or anyone else. As long as I follow the policies of the agencies involved with the lands I visit, I am free to spend time there. As I have seen with the situation of 2 weeks ago regarding nudity in Forest Service lands, multiple policies can apply to the same lands. As MP noted, abundant information was on the internet, in books, and being verbally shared by people long before Katrina came along with here website. This process would have gone on, with, or without her influence. The development of increased visitation to DCHS will only be curtailed and controlled by good laws and the enforcement of these laws. The question is, who will see that the laws are followed. DCHS is a remote place and apart from a full time steward living there it is unguarded most of the time. The agencies have many higher priority things to do with thier time than spend alot of time watching over a place were naked people like to hang out.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

naturist's legal resources

katrina 1216July 30, 2002 02:56PM

Kary 627July 30, 2002 04:19PM

paul 709July 31, 2002 08:53AM

Sycamore Laughing 616July 31, 2002 09:14AM

kary 557July 31, 2002 11:13AM

sycamore laughing 584July 31, 2002 04:04PM

Wizard 660July 30, 2002 08:06PM

Wizard 657July 30, 2002 08:08PM

katrina 679July 31, 2002 12:01AM

Arizona Mike 585July 31, 2002 12:57PM

mp 1239July 31, 2002 09:00PM

Wizard 1039August 01, 2002 09:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login