Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Forest Service Responsibility

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 24, 2002 11:03PM
AZ, First question, beleive me or Mike, does it really matter what you beleive since you flip flop your opinion so much :-) Your second point Hmmmm, so when I mention how folks can access legally around the ranch, thats advertisment, but when it is mentioned on basically all the sites how to access through the Bowen Ranch, thas something else? The JF3 trail is hazardous, now I now your smokin somthin :-) Doesn't matter if you see the Bowen Ranch handout as an advertisment, because it is one. Ah, the JF3 trail presents a burden to rescue agencies and to Mike Castro himself. AZ I must ask, do you really read what you write. Are you really suggesting that the JF3 trail is more dangerous than the Bowen Ranch trail, are you that far gone? Your last paragraph is simply to stupid to even respong too. Mike Castro, you absolutely need a better spokesperson :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Forest Service Responsibility

katrina island 1219June 19, 2002 12:05PM

Arizona Mike 617June 19, 2002 05:34PM

Wizard 573June 19, 2002 08:46PM

Arizona Mike 685June 24, 2002 01:09PM

Naked Man 594June 20, 2002 08:13AM

Wizard 662June 20, 2002 09:12AM

Wizard 1030June 24, 2002 11:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login