Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip report 10/25/2013

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 29, 2013 01:12PM
That is usually the case for me as well. Once in a while I'd meet another free hiker on the way out not frequently though. One day a few years back I was at the springs on a very breezy warm spring day. I'd put my shorts in my pack with a towel and water hiking in and must have taken them out of the pack when I put my towel on the beach before going to soak in the springs. Later that day when I went to get my things to leave I noticed my shorts were gone. They must have gotten caught by a breeze. I looked around a bit to no avail. No worries I wasn't planning on wearing them for the hike out anyway. I had an extra pair in my truck. I crossed the creek and hiked up the hill. While resting a bit after hiking to the top I noticed a lone textile hiker approaching just before the trail hits the ridge line. When he was about a hundred feet away he noticed I was nude then stopped in his tracks and began to appear confused looking around nervously. Since I had no shorts to put on even if I had wanted. I was wondering if I had shocked him when he suddenly dropped his pack, slowly stripped off his clothes in the middle of the trail and taking his time neatly folded and packed them into his pack before approaching me now completely nude as well. We talked a few minutes and it turned out he was from Utah and this was his first visit. He had heard that nude hiking was okay but wasn't sure until he saw me and then reassured decided it was okay and took off his clothes as well. As usual after this encounter I did run into several textile groups hiking in that afternoon. I always hike to and from the springs nude with my shorts in my pack and have never had any one complain of all the the people I have passed. It did feel a little strange that day for some reason approaching groups nude knowing I nothing to put on.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report 10/25/2013

nude hiker2126October 26, 2013 03:20PM

jaybirdsen1102October 27, 2013 03:25PM

nude hiker1218October 27, 2013 04:17PM

jaybirdsen1612October 29, 2013 01:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login