Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

review 8-23-12

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 24, 2012 06:50AM
OK day at the springs yesterday. The road to the ranch was a little ruted in spots from the rain, but overall pretty good. Arrived at about 12 and hiked down, passed 2 guys walking out and the crowd at the springs was maybe 25 total. Too many tents, they seemed to dominate all the good spots to hang out. I counted 4 tents near the springs and I have never seen that many campers there at one time. It seemed the campers were mostly textile and other than that I think there were 6 of us nude. I know I do not own the place, but I feel there were too many tents sort of dominating the surroundings. Anyway the weather was nice, there were a couple of pretty ladies to add to the the scenery and my Fosters beer went down smoothy. It just seems that there is a little too much grafitti, trash left behind, and tents there this time, but everyday can't be perfect.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

review 8-23-12

juliankaye2553August 24, 2012 06:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login