Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Which of these is true about Mojave rattlesnake young?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 01, 2011 12:23PM
Out where we live in north eastern Apple Valley, up against Granite Mountains, there are lots of Mojave Green Rattlesnakes in the flat desert areas around the mountains. Back when we first moved out here I talked to a man who had built a new home about a mile west of us and he said he had encountered about a dozen Mojave Green's around his home since he had move there, about a year's time. I have never seen a Mojave Green in Granite or Fairview Mountains. Up in those rocky hills I have only come across the Southwestern Speckled rattlesnakes. I have even found a half dozen of those in our yard since we have been here. I have not seen any rattlesnakes lately on my hikes for some reason. Soon they will be heading underground for the winter and our little Miniature Pincher named Piper will get to go with me on my hikes again. He got bit in the ear a couple of years ago by a Southwestern Speckled rattlesnake but luckily survived :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Which of these is true about Mojave rattlesnake young?

Rick1794September 16, 2011 01:58PM

coyote881October 01, 2011 06:25AM

Wizard1369October 01, 2011 12:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login