Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Santa visits D.C.H.S. 12-24-10

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 26, 2010 10:41AM
A friend of mine -who hates computers?- Just came by my house. He had just left Bowen ranch road from a rescue mission. He said Bowen ranch road is messed up and should be closed. He rescued some friends who were stuck in a ditch and called him for help. Wes and Marie in case any body is curious. They have lived in the village for many years. While there he picked up a couple (who were walking on the road) and carried them to Bowen ranch. Mike is telling people to NOT attempt to go to the springs. Because Mike is tired of playing rescue guy. My friend has a Chevy Suburban with 4 wheel drive and he almost got stuck also.
It appears that snow is in those hills from last night.

Celtfire,
I thought you were a daddy too ?
Good daddy's know this rule : Santa never allows pictures. They even covered up their foot prints when they left.
Perhaps this is why Santa does not appear for you and help you in your struggles in life. ?

OK I'll work on getting those pictures up loaded into my flikr account now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Santa visits D.C.H.S. 12-24-10

jobe1646December 24, 2010 06:26PM

neogeo1031December 25, 2010 07:24PM

celtfire1006December 26, 2010 02:35AM

jobe1414December 26, 2010 10:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login