Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Facebook Group: "Deep Creek Hot Springs"

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 12, 2009 05:24PM
Wow, what a response to my Facebook group, "Deep Creek Hot Springs." ..... Zero posts followed my initial announcement.

The reason I started the group was to reach out to the next generation of hot springers who can learn to protect the Deep Creek Hot Springs environment, ignore it or join the growing numbers of users who have been abusing it. We can't protect the creek and springs by trying not to let others know about it. Many new folks are aware of our sacred place and too many of those disrespect it in ways we've discussed here on the forum again and again. The Facebook group is slowly attracting attention and I'll be bringing some of the new group signups to the springs for their first visit on Saturday, May 23rd.

The Facebook Group is not competing with this website in any way, it's meant to be an ally in the struggle to protect and preserve Deep Creek Hot Springs.

Whether you support the establishment of the Facebook group, or not, please don't ignore the issue. I'm new at this and I could use your help and advice.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Facebook Group: "Deep Creek Hot Springs"

celtfire2090May 08, 2009 07:22PM

Re: Facebook Group: "Deep Creek Hot Springs"

celtfire1644May 12, 2009 05:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login