Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Naturist have few places to go

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 15, 2008 03:21PM
Back in 73-75 I lived in Laguna Beach. If one were skinny dipping there police gave you a ticket for disturbing the peace. That was ruled unconstitutional by the California supreme court. So there was no law against nudity in '74 till 75. So consiquently there was a lot of naked people walking around on the beaches then. It was pretty nice. Also at thousand steps beach in South Laguna most people went nude there back in those days.
Americans are losing their rights to prudes and knuckleheads.
Here in Las Vegas there are Laws against it but this happened last week: Early in the morning as I was driving to work on Las Vegas Blvd. A stretch limousine with 8 naked beauty queens suddenly jumped out of the limo and ran around the limo in a circle right in front of me. The traffic light changed and no one budged one bit. Tying up traffic for way too long. Not that I or anyone else were complaining :~)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Naturist have few places to go

katrina island 1176December 14, 2008 02:15PM

Paul P. 708December 15, 2008 12:11PM

jobe 1198December 15, 2008 03:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login