Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

DCHS Hike 04-06

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 10, 2008 03:08PM
Well I finally made it out to the springs last Sunday. It was a beautiful day, the weather was just right. After leaving my truck at the Ranger parking area right before the trail head, I headed down the trail to find a group of people hiking out with packs. They told my friends and I that they had spent the night and that there were a lot of people still down at the springs. As we hiked on we pasted a few more groups with packs. I also spotted a few new spray painted arrows on some of the rocks pointing to the springs, Sorry I didn't have my camera and I left my GPS in the truck. The hike down was great lots of wild flowers on the hills. Once down we saw there was still a good amount of people at the springs, some with packs. I talked with a local who I always see on my trips and He told me that about 20+ people had spent the night, he counted about 5 tents. The springs were great, we headed out around 1730 only to see a bigger group of 10 people hiking in for a late night dip. All in all it was a very good trip.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCHS Hike 04-06

AtrocityConnects 1627April 10, 2008 03:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login