Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Re: another map

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 19, 2002 08:23AM
Rick, I mentioned that route in my " Northern Access " post. That is, if were talking about the same road. It is designated as route 6 on the BLM map of open routes. This road leaves Deep Creek road and basically follows the big power lines up into the hills. These powerlines eventually cross the Bowen Ranch road just north of the cattle crossing near the village. You can access this " powerline maintenance road " off the Bowen Ranch road a few hundred yards north of the cattle crossing on your right hand side going in. If you follow the power line road back to the south west just over 2 miles you will come to another road which intersects this powerline road going basically from north to south. This road is SV104 I beleive. If you turn left onto SV104 at this point you will intersect route 4 within a quarter mile or so where you would then make a right hand turn onto route 4 to head you in the direction of route 3. I go this way going in to the springs and then usually take route 3 and then 4 back by the Bowen Ranch to the Bowen Ranch road going out. This powerline road offers some nice veiws and the road is graded periodically and general stays in good shape. This road is accessable by any two wheel drive vehicle.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

another map

Rick 1169March 16, 2002 12:34AM

Wizard 599March 16, 2002 09:11AM

Rick 623March 18, 2002 04:35PM

Wizard 982March 19, 2002 08:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login