Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

First Timers

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 22, 2002 09:22AM
I hit the springs yesterday and the weather was nice and sunny with light breezes blowing on the hike in. The air was warm enough for some more nekid hiking :-) Found a pretty good crowd down there when I arrived around noon. I started talking to one of the people in the big pool ( Womb ) where I usually soak and found out it was the guy who post as Free Our Forest at this forum. He said it was his first time to DCHS and as expected he really liked the place. I'm sure he'll be back for more visits. I talked with FOF and another first timer Don for a long while. Finally late in the day FOF left with his friend. Don and I continued to chat for a couple more hours. I hiked out with my lantern with a half moon overhead and I found it had become rather windy. It was a beautiful night and I always find myself so relaxed after the hike and the days soak. It was another fine day at OZ :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

First Timers

Wizard 1635January 22, 2002 09:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login