Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: It sure was nice!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 25, 2005 09:47AM
Yes Laughing Bear, the special places I enjoy in the Granites, Crystal Oasis and Helios, call me often :-) I went up there last Sunday with our daugters, and may go again today. We had a wonderful hike in those pristine desert landscapes. Since the thunderstorms of June, the little pool at the Crystal Oasis has had water on a continuous basis, which the local animals, especially the birdlife, have come to appreciate as a place for a quick drink, on those hot desert days. This winters rains should fill the pool completely, and then when things warm up next spring, it may very well become, the one and only, Goldfish Pond in the Granites! If Goldfish can survive in little Goldfish bowl, like we have at home, I figured they should also do well in my little pool in the Granites :-) I put one photo of our daughters, taken last Sunday during our hike in Granite Mountains, at Wizard's pictures, on page 44.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It sure was nice!

LaughingBear 1035September 22, 2005 10:24PM

Re: It sure was nice!

Wizard 1036September 25, 2005 09:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login